This customer wanted a new insulation concept for a new design of production line in the confectionary industry.
The most important design criteria we had to take into account were:
- modular construction for fast and simple assembly at the final destination;
- aesthetic styling with a high quality hygienic finish.
Innclose got down to work with this information, and in cooperation with the manufacturer set out a path for the design of the housing and its subsequent construction. Such a path involves many stages in ultimately obtaining the required result. Indeed, from day one, besides the technical aspects price control was also an important aspect.
Together with the customer we went through the following stages among others:
- drawing up a 3D design with prototyping with which we control optimal integration and tolerances for inclusion in the machine frame beforehand;
- development of technical insulation details with separate controllable temperature zones;
- combination of an aesthetic machine design with the product-related hygienic finish on the inside.
The end product resulted in is a new dimension of insulating machine housing. The customer obtained an exclusive concept that provides his machine lines with new recognisability, functionality and simplicity. Now, without new design input, the customer can quickly carry out repetitive machine orders with various capacities.